Smoked Beef Ribs on the Camp Chef
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 hours
Yield: 4 people
- 1 Rack of Beef Back Ribs
- BBQ Sauce (Braswell’s Molasses BBQ Sauce)
- 1tbsp Dry Mustard
- 2tbsp Sweet Paprika (or do have hot for some added spice)
- 1.5tsp Chili Powder
- 1.5tsp Ground Sage
- 5tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1.5tspn Salt
Beef Brother Mop Sauce
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 3tbsp Worchester Sauce
- Yellow Mustard
- Combine Rub ingredients, to taste. We encourage you to add or subtract ingredients to your rub, make it your own!
- Combine Mop Sauce.
- Pre-heat smoker to 250°
- Remove back membrane on ribs, and trim any extra fat.
- Cover ribs all over with mustard, finish with a heavy dusting of the rub.
- Smoke for 4-5hrs top side up, no wrap, basting with beef mop sauce every hour, until internal temp reaches 210-220°. Should be able to pierce meat with tooth pick easily, but meat should hold when you pick the ribs up to do a bend test.
- Cover ribs with BBQ Sauce, and cook for an additional 20min to let sauce set.
Recipe by: Michael Higgins