This Argentinian dish is sure to impress your guests with it’s bright and sweet flavours and is so simple and quick to make you will want to cook it at least once a week.
- Goose Breast (deboned, no skin, all silver skin removed) (one goose breast will be enough for 2 people)
- Orange & Yellow Peppers (quartered)
- Red Onion (quartered)
- Green Chimichurri (dried or wet)
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- After cleaning up goose breasts, butterfly breasts and marinate for a few hours with chimichurri sauce and red wine vinegar in a fridge.
- Remove breasts from fridge 1 hour before cooking to let it come up to room temp.
- Prep veggies and season with Oil and S&P, cook on grill over high heat, turning as you cook, looking to char the outside of the veggies, should take about 10min.
- In the mean time season goose breast with S&P and cook on grill over high heat, looking for a quick cook of about 5min total, flipping meat once.
- Remove veggies and top with meat, then tent and let rest for 10min.
- Plate all the veggies on one large dish, top with thinly sliced goose, cutting with the grain, and season everything with a little more salt and chimichurri sauce. Eat on it’s own or make a wrap with some garlic sauce or your favourite creamy sauce.
Recipe By: Michael E. Higgins